Georgina Meinertzhagen (née Potter)(1850-1914), Wife of Daniel Meinertzhagen VI; daughter of Richard Potter; elder sister of Beatrice Webb
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Margaret Booth (née Meinertzhagen) (daughter)
- Rachel (née Hobhouse), Lady Clay (niece)
- Catherine ('Kate') Courtney (née Potter), Lady Courtney of Penwith (sister)
- Theresa Cripps (née Potter) (sister)
- Barbara Drake (née Meinertzhagen) (daughter)
- Eleanor Hobhouse (niece)
- Margaret Heyworth Hobhouse (née Potter) (sister)
- Paul Edward Hobhouse (nephew)
- Stephen Henry Hobhouse (nephew)
- (Katherine) Beatrice Mayor (née Meinertzhagen) (daughter)
- Daniel ('Dan') Meinertzhagen (son)
- Daniel Meinertzhagen VI (husband)
- Richard Meinertzhagen (son)
- (Martha) Beatrice Webb (née Potter), Baroness Passfield (sister)
- Richard Potter (grandfather)
- Laurencina Warre Cornish (née Meinertzhagen) (daughter)
- Mary Amelia Wollaston (née Meinertzhagen) (daughter)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.