Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon)(1845-1930), Wife of Edmund Turnor; daughter of 10th Marquess of Huntly
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (sister)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (sister)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (nephew)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (father)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (mother)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (sister)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.