Anne Frederica (née Anson), Countess of Wemyss(1823-1896), First wife of 10th Earl of Wemyss; daughter of 1st Earl of Lichfield
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Hon. Augustus Henry Archibald (brother)
- King Charles II (grandfather)
- Charlotte Lee (née Fitzroy), Countess of Lichfield (mother)
- Thomas William Anson, 1st Earl of Lichfield (father)
- Francis Wemyss-Charteris-Douglas, 10th Earl of Wemyss (husband)
Enter our Jubilee family competition
Submit your family’s recreation of a Royal portrait to win some Jubilee goodiesEnter now
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.