Caroline Elizabeth (née Agar), Countess of Clarendon(1857-1894), Wife of 5th Earl Clarendon; daughter of 3rd Earl of Normanton
Sitter in 6 portraits
- Lady Mary Beatrice Agar (sister)
- Hon. Francis William Arthur ('Frank') Agar (brother)
- William Keppel Barrington, 6th Viscount Barrington (grandfather)
- Jane Elizabeth (née Liddell), Viscountess Barrington (grandmother)
- Lady Margaret Elizabeth Diana Campbell (née Agar) (sister)
- Edward Hyde Villiers, 5th Earl of Clarendon (husband)
- James Charles Herbert Welbore Ellis Agar, 3rd Earl of Normanton (father)
- Caroline Susan Augusta Agar (née Barrington), Countess of Normanton (mother)
- Charles George Welbore Ellis Agar, Viscount Somerton (brother)
Become a Member
Enjoy access to special events, discounts on the Gallery online shop, supporters’ updates and much more
Bringing people together by sharing the portraits and stories of the men and women who have shaped our nation.
Sign up to receive information on exhibitions, collections and activities of the National Portrait Gallery, including special offers, shop products, and exclusive competitions.