Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby(1872-1950), Soldier and Conservative politician; MP for Rutland & Stamford; third son of 1st Earl of Ancaster
Sitter in 4 portraits
- Lady Priscilla Aird (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- Gilbert Henry Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 1st Earl of Ancaster (father)
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (mother)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (brother)
- Gilbert James Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 3rd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Gilbert John Heathcote, 1st Baron Aveland (grandfather)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (sister)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (aunt)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (grandfather)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (grandmother)
- Charles Gordon, 11th Marquess of Huntly (uncle)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (aunt)
- Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon) (aunt)
- Clementina Elizabeth Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughy de Eresby and Lady Aveland (grandmother)
Make a donation
Support our Making History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .