Hon. Gerald Valerian Wellesley(1809-1882), Dean of Windsor
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 8 April 1876
- Feodorowna Cecilia (née Wellesley), Viscountess Bertie of Thame (niece)
- Henry Richard Charles Wellesley, 1st Earl Cowley (brother)
- Anne Wellesley (née Hill), Countess of Mornington (grandmother)
- William Wellesley-Pole, 3rd Earl of Mornington (uncle)
- Richard Colley Wellesley, Marquess Wellesley (uncle)
- Frederick Arthur Wellesley (nephew)
- Magdalen Wellesley (née Montagu) (wife)
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (uncle)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.