Princess Anne(1637-1640), Third daughter of Charles I
Sitter in 7 portraits
Princess Anne was the daughter of Charles I and his queen, Henrietta Maria of France. She was born in St. James's Palace and died of natural causes in Richmond Palace at the age of three. She was buried in Westminster Abbey.
- Anne of Denmark (grandmother)
- King Charles I (father)
- King Charles II (brother)
- Princess Elizabeth (sister)
- Henrietta Anne, Duchess of Orleans (sister)
- Henry, Duke of Gloucester (brother)
- King James I of England and VI of Scotland (grandfather)
- King James II (brother)
- Henrietta Maria (mother)
- Mary, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (sister)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .