Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange(1709-1759), Daughter of King George II; wife of William Charles Henry Friso, Prince of Orange
Sitter associated with 24 portraits
by John Faber Jr, after Philip van Dyk
mezzotint, circa 1734-1740
by Jacques Rigaud, after William Kent
after Philip Mercier, and after Philip van Dyk
line engraving, 1734 or after
- Princess Amelia Sophia Eleanora (sister)
- Caroline Wilhelmina of Brandenburg-Ansbach (mother)
- Princess Caroline Elizabeth (sister)
- Frederick Lewis, Prince of Wales (brother)
- King George I (grandfather)
- King George II (father)
- Prince George William (brother)
- Louisa, Queen of Denmark (sister)
- Princess Mary of Hesse (sister)
- Sophia Dorothea of Celle (grandmother)
- William Charles Henry Friso, Prince of Orange (husband)
- William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland (brother)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.