Charles de Ligne, Count of Aremberg(1550-1616), Delegate at the Somerset House Conference
Sitter in 1 portrait
More on Charles de Ligne, Count of Aremberg: Tudor & Jacobean Portraits book in our Shops
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!
- Stuarts and Civil War prints
- Group portraits
- Carpets and textiles
- Tudor and Elizabethan portraits
- Portraits featuring - Necklace
- Portraits featuring - Ring
- Events and occasions
- Tudor and Elizabethan prints
- National Portrait Gallery works in Elizabeth to Victoria exhibition at the State Tretyakov Gallery in Moscow