Gilbert John Heathcote, 1st Baron Aveland(1795-1867), Politician; MP for Boston, Lincolnshire South and Rutland
Sitter associated with 3 portraits
- Gilbert Henry Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 1st Earl of Ancaster (son)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (grandson)
- Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (granddaughter)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (grandson)
- Clementina Elizabeth Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughy de Eresby and Lady Aveland (wife)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!