Charles Lewis (Louis), Elector Palatine(1618-1680), Second son of Frederick V, Elector Palatine and King of Bohemia and Elizabeth of Bohemia
Sitter in 21 portraits
- Anne of Denmark (grandmother)
- Princess Elizabeth, Queen of Bohemia and Electress Palatine (mother)
- Elizabeth, Princess of the Palatinate (sister)
- Frederick V, King of Bohemia and Elector Palatine (father)
- Frederick Henry, Prince of the Palatinate (brother)
- King James I of England and VI of Scotland (grandfather)
- Louise Hollandine, Princess Palatine (sister)
- Maurice, Prince Palatine (brother)
- Prince Rupert, Count Palatine (brother)
- Princess Sophia, Electress of Hanover (sister)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!