William Craven, 2nd Earl of Craven(1809-1866), Lord Lieutenant of Warwickshire; landowner and racehorse owner
Sitter in 6 portraits
- Beatrix Jane (née Craven), Countess Cadogan (daughter)
- Blanche (née Craven), Countess of Coventry (daughter)
- Emily Mary (née Grimston), Countess of Craven (wife)
- Augustus William Craven (son)
- Hon. Osbert William Craven (son)
- Hon. Robert Walter Craven (son)
- Lady Evelyn Mary Riddell (née Craven) (daughter)
- William Augustus Frederick Craven, Viscount Uffington (son)
- Lady Emily Georgiana Van de Weyer (née Craven) (daughter)
- Elizabeth Charlotte Louisa (née Craven), Countess of Wilton (later Lady Pryor) (daughter)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.