Rachel (née Gurney), Countess of Dudley(1867-1920), First wife of 2nd Earl of Dudley; daughter of Charles Henry Gurney
Sitter in 10 portraits
by Henry Bullingham, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
after Mrs Albert Broom (Christina Livingston)
bromide postcard print, 1903
- Lady Gladys Honor Bridgeman (née Ward) (daughter)
- William Humble Ward, 2nd Earl of Dudley (husband)
- William Humble Eric Ward, 3rd Earl of Dudley (son)
- William Humble David Ward, 4th Earl of Dudley (grandson)
- George Reginald Ward, 1st Viscount Ward of Witley (son)
- Lady (Alexandra) Patricia Ward (daughter)
- Edward Frederick Ward (son)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .