Rachel (née Gurney), Countess of Dudley(1867-1920), First wife of 2nd Earl of Dudley; daughter of Charles Henry Gurney
Sitter in 10 portraits
by Henry Bullingham, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
after Mrs Albert Broom (Christina Livingston)
bromide postcard print, 1903
- Lady Gladys Honor Bridgeman (née Ward) (daughter)
- William Humble Ward, 2nd Earl of Dudley (husband)
- William Humble Eric Ward, 3rd Earl of Dudley (son)
- William Humble David Ward, 4th Earl of Dudley (grandson)
- George Reginald Ward, 1st Viscount Ward of Witley (son)
- Lady (Alexandra) Patricia Ward (daughter)
- Edward Frederick Ward (son)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!