Sir Thomas Gladstone, 2nd Bt(1804-1889), Landowner and Conservative politician; MP for Queenborough, Portarlington, Leicester and Ipswich
Sitter in 3 portraits
- Mary Drew (née Gladstone) (niece)
- Herbert John Gladstone, 1st Viscount Gladstone (nephew)
- Henry Neville Gladstone, 1st Baron Gladstone of Hawarden (nephew)
- Helen Gladstone (niece)
- Sir John Gladstone (father)
- Robertson Gladstone (brother)
- Stephen Edward Gladstone (nephew)
- William Ewart Gladstone (brother)
- William Henry Gladstone (nephew)
- Agnes Wickham (née Gladstone) (niece)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!