Lady Caroline Lamb(1785-1828), Novelist; Wife of William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne
Sitter in 2 portraits
- Frederick Ponsonby, 3rd Earl of Bessborough (father)
- Henrietta Frances ('Harriet') Ponsonby (née Spencer), Countess of Bessborough (mother)
- John William Ponsonby, 4th Earl of Bessborough (brother)
- John Ponsonby, 5th Earl of Bessborough (nephew)
- Frederick George Brabazon Ponsonby, 6th Earl of Bessborough (nephew)
- William Ponsonby, 1st Baron de Mauley (brother)
- Georgiana Cavendish (née Spencer), Duchess of Devonshire (aunt)
- Hon. Frances Anna Georgiana Kinnaird (née Ponsonby) (niece)
- William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne (husband)
- Sir Frederic Cavendish Ponsonby (brother)
- Frederick John Ponsonby (nephew)
- Hon. Gerald Henry Brabazon Ponsonby (nephew)
- Sir Henry Frederick Ponsonby (nephew)
- Sir Spencer Cecil Brabazon Ponsonby-Fane (né Ponsonby) (nephew)
- John Spencer, 1st Earl Spencer (grandfather)
- (Margaret) Georgiana Spencer (née Poyntz), Countess Spencer (grandmother)
- George John Spencer, 2nd Earl Spencer (uncle)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.