Sir Frank Cavendish Lascelles(1841-1920), Diplomat
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 27 March 1902
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 23 October 1912
- Georgiana Dorothy (née Cavendish), Countess of Carlisle (grandmother)
- George Howard, 6th Earl of Carlisle (grandfather)
- George William Frederick Howard, 7th Earl of Carlisle (uncle)
- Georgiana Agar-Ellis (née Howard), Baroness Dover (aunt)
- Lady Elizabeth Dorothy Anne Georgiana Grey (née Howard) (aunt)
- Lady Caroline Georgiana Lascelles (née Howard) (mother)
- William Saunders Sebright Lascelles (father)
- Harriet Elizabeth Georgiana Leveson-Gower (née Howard), Duchess of Sutherland (aunt)
- Mary Matilda Georgiana Labouchere (née Howard), Lady Taunton (aunt)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.