Anne Wellesley (née Hill), Countess of Mornington(1742-1831), Wife of 1st Earl of Mornington; mother of 1st Duke of Wellington
Sitter in 3 portraits
by Thomas Hodgetts, published by Welch & Gwynne, after Priscilla Anne Fane (née Wellesley-Pole), Countess of Westmorland
mezzotint, published 1 January 1839
- Mary Sarah (née Wellesley), Countess Cadogan (granddaughter)
- Henry Richard Charles Wellesley, 1st Earl Cowley (grandson)
- Hyacinthe Mary Littleton (née Wellesley), Lady Hatherton (granddaughter)
- William Wellesley-Pole, 3rd Earl of Mornington (son)
- William Pole-Tylney-Long-Wellesley, 4th Earl of Mornington (grandson)
- Richard Colley Wellesley, Marquess Wellesley (son)
- Hon. Gerald Valerian Wellesley (grandson)
- Henry Wellesley (grandson)
- Richard Wellesley (grandson)
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (son)
- Priscilla Anne Fane (née Wellesley-Pole), Countess of Westmorland (granddaughter)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .