Lionel Nathan de Rothschild(1808-1879), Banker and philanthropist
Sitter in 4 portraits
by Carlo Pellegrini
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 22 September 1877
- Alfred Charles de Rothschild (son)
- Anthony Gustav de Rothschild (grandson)
- Evelyn Achille de Rothschild (grandson)
- Leopold de Rothschild (son)
- Lionel Nathan de Rothschild (grandson)
- Mayer Amschel de Rothschild, Baron de Rothschild (brother)
- Caroline Blanche Elizabeth (née FitzRoy), Lady Lindsay (niece)
- Hannah Primrose (née de Rothschild), Countess of Rosebery (niece)
- Nathaniel Mayer ('Natty') de Rothschild, 1st Baron Rothschild (son)
- Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild (grandson)
- Nathaniel Charles Rothschild (grandson)
- Nathan Meyer Rothschild (father)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.