Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th Earl de la Warr(1817-1896), Royal Chaplain and divine
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 30 August 1879
- Lady Arabella Diana Bannerman (née Sackville-West) (sister)
- George John Frederick Sackville-West, Viscount Cantelupe (brother)
- George John Sackville-West, 5th Earl De La Warr (father)
- Charles Richard Sackville-West, 6th Earl De La Warr (brother)
- Gilbert George Reginald Sackville, 8th Earl De La Warr (son)
- Herbrand Edward Dundonald Brassey Sackville, 9th Earl de la Warr (grandson)
- Constance Mary Elizabeth (née Baillie-Cochrane), Countess de la Warr (wife)
- Lady Florence Caroline Dixie (née Douglas) (daughter)
- Lady (Leonora) Mary Griffin (née Sackville) (daughter)
- Lionel Edward Sackville-West, 3rd Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Charles Sackville-West, 4th Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Lady Margaret Sackville (daughter)
- Mary Catherine (née Sackville-West), Marchioness of Salisbury (later Countess of Derby) (sister)
- Edeline (née Sackville), Lady Strickland (daughter)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.