Charles George Bingham, 4h Earl of Lucan(1830-1914), Politician; Lord Lieutenant and MP for Mayo
Sitter in 3 portraits
by John Henry Frederick Bacon
oil on canvas, 1903
- Lady Margaret Diana (née Bingham), Countess Alexander of Tunis (granddaughter)
- Augusta Sturt (née Lady Bingham), Baroness Alington of Criche (sister)
- Rachel Cecilia (née Bingham), Lady Alport (granddaughter)
- Lady Barbara Violet Bevan (née Bingham) (granddaughter)
- Hon. Sir Cecil Edward Bingham (son)
- Sir Francis Richard Bingham (son)
- Richard Bingham, 2nd Earl of Lucan (grandfather)
- George Charles Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan (father)
- Cecilia Catherine Bingham (née Gordon-Lennox), Countess of Lucan (wife)
- George Charles Bingham, 5th Earl of Lucan (son)
- George Charles Patrick Bingham, 6th Earl of Lucan (grandson)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!