Charles George Bingham, 4h Earl of Lucan(1830-1914), Politician; Lord Lieutenant and MP for Mayo
Sitter in 3 portraits
by John Henry Frederick Bacon
oil on canvas, 1903
- Lady Margaret Diana (née Bingham), Countess Alexander of Tunis (granddaughter)
- Augusta Sturt (née Lady Bingham), Baroness Alington of Criche (sister)
- Rachel Cecilia (née Bingham), Lady Alport (granddaughter)
- Lady Barbara Violet Bevan (née Bingham) (granddaughter)
- Hon. Sir Cecil Edward Bingham (son)
- Sir Francis Richard Bingham (son)
- Richard Bingham, 2nd Earl of Lucan (grandfather)
- George Charles Bingham, 3rd Earl of Lucan (father)
- Cecilia Catherine Bingham (née Gordon-Lennox), Countess of Lucan (wife)
- George Charles Bingham, 5th Earl of Lucan (son)
- George Charles Patrick Bingham, 6th Earl of Lucan (grandson)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.