Gustav VI Adolf, King of Sweden(1882-1973), Reigned 1950-73
Sitter in 7 portraits
by Unknown photographer
bromide postcard print, October 1907
by Alexander Corbett, published by J. Beagles & Co
bromide postcard print, circa 1921
by Unknown photographer, for Graphic Photo Union
vintage print, 1923
by Frank Arthur Swaine, published by J. Beagles & Co
bromide postcard print, circa 1923 (3 November 1923)
- Prince Bertil, Duke of Halland (son)
- Gustav V, King of Sweden (father)
- Prince Gustav Adolf, Duke of Västerbotten (son)
- Ingrid, Queen of Denmark (daughter)
- Queen Louise of Sweden (née Lady Louise Alexandra Marie Irene Mountbatten) (wife)
- Margaret, Crown Princess of Sweden (wife)
- Count Carl Johan Arthur Bernadotte of Wisborg (son)
- Sigvard Oscar Fredrik Bernadotte, Count of Wisborg (son)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.