Lady Evelyn Clementia Ewart (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby)(1864-1924), Wife of Sir Henry Peter Ewart; daughter of 1st Earl of Ancaster
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Henry Bullingham, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
- Lady Priscilla Aird (née Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby) (niece)
- Gilbert Henry Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 1st Earl of Ancaster (father)
- Evelyn Elizabeth (née Gordon), Countess of Ancaster (mother)
- Gilbert Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 2nd Earl of Ancaster (brother)
- Gilbert James Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 3rd Earl of Ancaster (nephew)
- Gilbert John Heathcote, 1st Baron Aveland (grandfather)
- Sir Henry Peter Ewart, Bt (husband)
- Margaret Ethel (née Gordon), Lady Harlech (aunt)
- Claud Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby (brother)
- Charles Gordon, 10th Marquess of Huntly (grandfather)
- Maria Antoinetta (née Pegus), Marchioness of Huntly (grandmother)
- Charles Gordon, 11th Marquess of Huntly (uncle)
- Grace Cecile Lowther (née Gordon), Countess of Lonsdale (aunt)
- Lady Mary Katherine Turnor (née Gordon) (aunt)
- Clementina Elizabeth Heathcote-Drummond-Willoughby, 24th Baroness Willoughy de Eresby and Lady Aveland (grandmother)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.