Mabel Edith (née Hood), Lady Ashburton(1866-1904), Wife of 5th Baron Ashburton; daughter of 4th Viscount Hood
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 2 July 1897; published 1899
- Francis Denzil Edward Baring, 5th Baron Ashburton (husband)
- Alexander Francis St Vincent Baring, 6th Baron Ashburton (son)
- John Francis Harcourt Baring, 7th Baron Ashburton (grandson)
- Hon. Aurea Vera Balfour (née Baring) (daughter)
- Hon. Venetia Marjorie Mabel Baring (daughter)
- Hon. Violet Alma Madeline Baring (daughter)
- Francis Wheler Hood, 4th Viscount Hood (father)
View a wide collection of video content on our YouTube channel from past projects to our latest films.
Artist and sitter interviews
Get insights into creating portraiture from BP Portrait Award 2020 artists and their sitters.
Watch our film created to say ‘goodbye’ to the Gallery before we closed for our major transformation project.