Lady Margaret Mary Spicer (née Fane)(1870-1949), Wife of John Edmund Philip Spicer; daughter of 12th Earl of Westmorland
Sitter in 1 portrait
by John Thomson, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
- Georgiana Charlotte (née Curzon), Duchess of Beaufort (aunt)
- Hon. Ernest George Curzon (uncle)
- George Augustus Frederick Louis Curzon, 2nd Earl Howe (uncle)
- Richard William Penn Curzon, 1st Earl Howe (grandfather)
- Lady Emily Marie Kingscote (née Curzon) (aunt)
- Grace Augusta Denison (née Fane), Countess of Londesborough (sister)
- Francis William Henry Fane, 12th Earl of Westmorland (father)
- Adelaide Ida (née Curzon), Countess Westmorland (mother)
- Anthony Mildmay Julian Fane, 13th Earl of Westmorland (brother)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.