Margaret (née Baring), Viscountess Althorp(1868-1906), Wife of Viscount Althorp (later 6th Earl Spencer); daughter of 1st Baron Revelstoke
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Unknown photographer
vintage print, circa 1900
- Lavinia Emily White (née Spencer), Lady Annaly (daughter)
- Maurice Baring (brother)
- Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer (uncle)
- Lady (Alexandra) Margaret Elizabeth Douglas-Home (née Spencer) (daughter)
- Lady Adelaide Margaret ('Delia') Peel (née Spencer) (daughter)
- Daphne Pollen (née Baring) (niece)
- Edward Charles Baring, 1st Baron Revelstoke (father)
- John Baring, 2nd Baron Revelstoke (brother)
- Cecil Baring, 3rd Baron Revelstoke (brother)
- Rupert Baring, 4th Baron Revelstoke (nephew)
- Charles Robert Spencer, 6th Earl Spencer (husband)
- Albert Edward John Spencer, 7th Earl Spencer (son)
- George Charles Spencer (son)
- Cecilia Annetta (née Baring), Lady Suffield (aunt)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.