Lionel Hallam Tennyson, 3rd Baron Tennyson(1889-1951), Cricketer; England Cricket Captain
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Henry Herschel Hay Cameron (later The Cameron Studio)
platinum print, 1890
- Hon. Clarissa ('Clare') Tennant (Tennyson, later Beck) (wife)
- Alfred Tennyson, 1st Baron Tennyson (grandfather)
- Emily Sarah (née Sellwood), Lady Tennyson (grandmother)
- Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson (father)
- Audrey Georgiana Florence (née Boyle), Lady Tennyson (mother)
- Mark Aubrey Tennyson, 5th Baron Tennyson (son)
- Hon. Lionel Tennyson (uncle)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!