Rose Pepys (née Nevill), Countess of Cottenham(1866-1913), Former wife of John Blundell Leigh, and later wife of 4th Earl of Cottenham; daughter of 1st Marquess of Abergavenny
Sitter in 8 portraits
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 3 August 1897; published 1899
- William Nevill, 1st Marquess of Abergavenny (father)
- Caroline (née Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone), Marchioness of Abergavenny (mother)
- Henry Gilbert Ralph Nevill, 3rd Marquess of Abergavenny (brother)
- Joan Marion (née Nevill), Marchioness of Camden (niece)
- Kenelm Charles Edward Pepys, 4th Earl of Cottenham (husband)
- Sir John Vanden Bempde Johnstone, 2nd Bt (grandfather)
- Louisa Augusta (née Harcourt), Lady Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone (grandmother)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.