Rose Pepys (née Nevill), Countess of Cottenham(1866-1913), Former wife of John Blundell Leigh, and later wife of 4th Earl of Cottenham; daughter of 1st Marquess of Abergavenny
Sitter in 8 portraits
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 3 August 1897; published 1899
- William Nevill, 1st Marquess of Abergavenny (father)
- Caroline (née Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone), Marchioness of Abergavenny (mother)
- Henry Gilbert Ralph Nevill, 3rd Marquess of Abergavenny (brother)
- Joan Marion (née Nevill), Marchioness of Camden (niece)
- Kenelm Charles Edward Pepys, 4th Earl of Cottenham (husband)
- Sir John Vanden Bempde Johnstone, 2nd Bt (grandfather)
- Louisa Augusta (née Harcourt), Lady Vanden-Bempde-Johnstone (grandmother)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.