Sir John Hubert Ward(1870-1938), Major, royal courtier and equerry; son of 1st Earl of Dudley
Sitter in 6 portraits
- Lady Gladys Honor Bridgeman (née Ward) (niece)
- William Ward, 1st Earl of Dudley (father)
- Georgina Elizabeth Ward (née Moncreiffe), Countess of Dudley (mother)
- William Humble Ward, 2nd Earl of Dudley (brother)
- William Humble Eric Ward, 3rd Earl of Dudley (nephew)
- Hon. George Edward Dudley Carr Glyn (nephew)
- Lady Louisa Moncreiffe (née Hay) (grandmother)
- Sir Thomas Moncreiffe of that Ilk, 7th Bt (grandfather)
- George Reginald Ward, 1st Viscount Ward of Witley (nephew)
- Lady (Alexandra) Patricia Ward (niece)
- Edward Frederick Ward (nephew)
- Dame Jean Templeton Ward (née Reid) (wife)
- Hon. Robert Arthur Ward (brother)
- Edith Amelia (née Ward), Lady Wolverton (sister)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.