Theresa Cripps (née Potter)(1852-1893), First wife of Charles Arthur Cripps (later 1st Baron Parmoor); daughter of Richard Potter; sister of Beatrice Webb
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Margaret Booth (née Meinertzhagen) (niece)
- Catherine ('Kate') Courtney (née Potter), Lady Courtney of Penwith (sister)
- Sir John Stafford Cripps (grandson)
- Leonard Harrison Cripps (son)
- Sir (Richard) Stafford Cripps (son)
- Barbara Drake (née Meinertzhagen) (niece)
- Margaret Heyworth Hobhouse (née Potter) (sister)
- Daniel ('Dan') Meinertzhagen (nephew)
- Georgina Meinertzhagen (née Potter) (sister)
- Richard Meinertzhagen (nephew)
- Charles Alfred Cripps, 1st Baron Parmoor (husband)
- (Martha) Beatrice Webb (née Potter), Baroness Passfield (sister)
- Richard Potter (grandfather)
- Mary Amelia Wollaston (née Meinertzhagen) (niece)
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.