Theresa Cripps (née Potter)(1852-1893), First wife of Charles Arthur Cripps (later 1st Baron Parmoor); daughter of Richard Potter; sister of Beatrice Webb
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Margaret Booth (née Meinertzhagen) (niece)
- Catherine ('Kate') Courtney (née Potter), Lady Courtney of Penwith (sister)
- Sir John Stafford Cripps (grandson)
- Leonard Harrison Cripps (son)
- Sir (Richard) Stafford Cripps (son)
- Barbara Drake (née Meinertzhagen) (niece)
- Margaret Heyworth Hobhouse (née Potter) (sister)
- Daniel ('Dan') Meinertzhagen (nephew)
- Georgina Meinertzhagen (née Potter) (sister)
- Richard Meinertzhagen (nephew)
- Charles Alfred Cripps, 1st Baron Parmoor (husband)
- (Martha) Beatrice Webb (née Potter), Baroness Passfield (sister)
- Richard Potter (grandfather)
- Mary Amelia Wollaston (née Meinertzhagen) (niece)
Watch our playlist exploring scientific techniques used by the Gallery to unlock the secrets behind our Tudor portraits.
Subjects and themes
Search the collection by themes - from pets to weddings!
Black History Month
Take a tour exploring our Collection created by Alayo Akinkugbe for Black History Month in 2020.
A Picture of Health
Learn about pioneers in medicine, health and social reform from 1840 to 1920.