Mary Catherine (née Sackville-West), Marchioness of Salisbury (later Countess of Derby)(1824-1900), Former second wife of 2nd Marquess of Salisbury, and later wife of 15th Earl of Derby; daughter of 5th Earl de la Warr
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 15 May 1861
- Lady Arabella Diana Bannerman (née Sackville-West) (sister)
- George John Frederick Sackville-West, Viscount Cantelupe (brother)
- George John Sackville-West, 5th Earl De La Warr (father)
- Charles Richard Sackville-West, 6th Earl De La Warr (brother)
- Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th Earl de la Warr (brother)
- Gilbert George Reginald Sackville, 8th Earl De La Warr (nephew)
- Edward Henry Stanley, 15th Earl of Derby (husband)
- Lady (Leonora) Mary Griffin (née Sackville) (niece)
- Lionel Edward Sackville-West, 3rd Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Charles Sackville-West, 4th Baron Sackville (nephew)
- Lady Margaret Sackville (niece)
- James Brownlow William Cecil, 2nd Marquess of Salisbury (husband)
- Edeline (née Sackville), Lady Strickland (niece)
Make a donation
Support our Making History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .