Constance (née Villiers), Countess of Derby(1840-1922), Wife of 16th Earl of Derby; daughter of 4th Earl of Clarendon
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Lafayette, photogravure by Walker & Boutall
photogravure, 1897; published 1899
- George William Frederick Villiers, 4th Earl of Clarendon (father)
- Catherine Villiers (née Grimston), Countess of Clarendon (mother)
- Frederick Arthur Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby (husband)
- Edward George Villiers Stanley, 17th Earl of Derby (son)
- Lady Isobel Constance Mary Gathorne-Hardy (née Stanley) (daughter)
- Edward Montagu Cavendish Stanley, Lord Stanley (grandson)
- Hon. Algernon Francis Stanley (son)
- Sir Arthur Stanley (son)
- Ferdinand Charles Stanley (son)
- Hon. Frederick William Stanley (son)
- Sir George Frederick Stanley (son)
- Oliver Frederick George Stanley (grandson)
- Sir Victor Albert Stanley (son)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.