Richard, Duke of York and Duke of Norfolk(1473-1483), Second son of Edward IV
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Samuel Cousins, published by Fine Art Society Ltd, after Sir John Everett Millais, 1st Bt
mezzotint, published 16 March 1879 (1878)
- Margaret, Duchess of Burgundy (aunt)
- King Edward IV (father)
- King Edward V (brother)
- Elizabeth Woodville (mother)
- Elizabeth of York (sister)
- King Richard III (uncle)
- Richard Woodville, 1st Earl Rivers (grandfather)
- Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York (grandfather)
- Cecily (née Neville), Duchess of York (grandmother)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.