Lady Mary Caroline Charlotte Arkwright (née Byng)(1838-1933), Wife of Richard Arkwright; daughter of 2nd Earl of Strafford
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Richard Arkwright (husband)
- Hon. Arthur George Byng (nephew)
- Lady Hester Joan Lambart, 10th Countess of the County of Cavan (niece)
- Edmund Henry Byng, 6th Earl of Strafford (nephew)
- John Byng, 1st Earl of Strafford (grandfather)
- George Stevens Byng, 2nd Earl of Strafford (father)
- George Henry Charles Byng, 3rd Earl of Strafford (brother)
- Henry William John Byng, 4th Earl of Strafford (brother)
- Francis Edmund Cecil Byng, 5th Earl of Strafford (brother)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!