Charles Spencer-Churchill(1794-1840), Brother of 6th Duke of Marlborough
Sitter in 1 portrait
by and published by William Whiston Barney, after Richard Cosway
mezzotint, published 14 September 1805
- Clementine Augusta (née Spencer-Churchill), Marchioness of Camden (later Lady Green) (niece)
- Lady Caroline Agar-Ellis (née Spencer), Viscountess Clifden (aunt)
- George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- Lady Caroline Spencer (née Russell), Duchess of Marlborough (grandmother)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 5th Duke of Marlborough (father)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 6th Duke of Marlborough (brother)
- John Winston Spencer Churchill, 7th Duke of Marlborough (nephew)
- Charlotte Nares (née Spencer) (aunt)
- Lady Elizabeth Spencer (aunt)
- Lord Henry John Spencer (uncle)
- Lord Alfred Spencer-Churchill (nephew)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.