Mary (née Beauclerk), Countess Jenison-Walworth(1766-1851), Daughter of Topham Beauclerk; wife of Francis Jenison
Sitter in 1 portrait
by and published by Francesco Bartolozzi, after Lady Diana Beauclerk (née Spencer)
hand-coloured stipple engraving, published 15 May 1780
- Lady Diana Beauclerk (née Spencer) (mother)
- Topham Beauclerk (father)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough (uncle)
- Elizabeth Herbert (née Beauclerk), Countess of Pembroke (sister)
- Robert Henry Herbert, 12th Earl of Pembroke (nephew)
- Elizabeth Herbert (née Spencer), Countess of Pembroke (aunt)
- Lord Charles Spencer (uncle)
- Lord Robert Spencer (uncle)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.