Charlotte Nares (née Spencer)(1769-1802), Third daughter of 4th Duke of Marlborough; wife of Edward Nares
Sitter in 1 portrait
by and published by John Jones, published by and after James Roberts
mezzotint, published 8 December 1788
- George Agar-Ellis, 1st Baron Dover (nephew)
- Lady Diana Beauclerk (née Spencer) (aunt)
- Lady Caroline Agar-Ellis (née Spencer), Viscountess Clifden (sister)
- Charles Spencer, 3rd Duke of Marlborough (grandfather)
- George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough (father)
- Lady Caroline Spencer (née Russell), Duchess of Marlborough (mother)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 5th Duke of Marlborough (brother)
- George Spencer-Churchill, 6th Duke of Marlborough (nephew)
- Elizabeth Herbert (née Spencer), Countess of Pembroke (aunt)
- Lord Charles Spencer (uncle)
- Lady Elizabeth Spencer (sister)
- Lord Henry John Spencer (brother)
- Lord Robert Spencer (uncle)
- Charles Spencer-Churchill (nephew)
Read our latest news and have your say.
Identify our Silhouettes
Join enthusiastic contributors who have already identified 155 sitters.
Tell us more about our Silvy sitters
Help us identify the sitters who visited Camille Silvy’s photographic studio during the 1860s.