Lydia Storey(active 1805-1806), Fifth daughter of Sir Francis Baring, 1st Bt; wife of Reverend Philip Laycock Storey
Sitter in 1 portrait
- Elizabeth Dunning (née Baring), Lady Ashburton (aunt)
- Alexander Baring, 1st Baron Ashburton (brother)
- (William) Bingham Baring, 2nd Baron Ashburton (nephew)
- Charles Thomas Baring (nephew)
- Sir Francis Baring, 1st Bt (father)
- Lady Harriet Baring (née Herring) (mother)
- Henry Bingham Baring (grandson)
- John Baring (uncle)
- Thomas Baring (nephew)
- Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer (nephew)
- Lydia Sophia (née Story), Viscountess Dillon (daughter)
- Francis Thornhill Baring, 1st Baron Northbrook (nephew)
- Edward Charles Baring, 1st Baron Revelstoke (nephew)
- Charlotte Rosa Shafto (née Baring) (niece)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.