Edeline (née Sackville), Lady Strickland(1870-1918), Wife of 1st Baron Strickland; daughter of 7th Earl De La Warr
Sitter in 2 portraits
- Lady Arabella Diana Bannerman (née Sackville-West) (aunt)
- George John Sackville-West, 5th Earl De La Warr (grandfather)
- Charles Richard Sackville-West, 6th Earl De La Warr (uncle)
- Reginald Windsor Sackville, 7th Earl de la Warr (father)
- Gilbert George Reginald Sackville, 8th Earl De La Warr (brother)
- Herbrand Edward Dundonald Brassey Sackville, 9th Earl de la Warr (nephew)
- Constance Mary Elizabeth (née Baillie-Cochrane), Countess de la Warr (mother)
- Lady (Leonora) Mary Griffin (née Sackville) (sister)
- Lady Margaret Sackville (sister)
- Mary Catherine (née Sackville-West), Marchioness of Salisbury (later Countess of Derby) (aunt)
- Gerald Paul Joseph Cajetan Carmel Antony Martin Strickland, 1st Baron Strickland (husband)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.