Hon. Rose Maureen Crossman (née Alexander)(1932-), Wife of Humphrey Crossman; daughter of 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis
Sitter in 2 portraits
by Bassano Ltd
half-plate glass negative, 13 November 1943
- Harold Rupert Leofric George Alexander, 1st Earl Alexander of Tunis (father)
- Lady Margaret Diana (née Bingham), Countess Alexander of Tunis (mother)
- Shane William Desmond Alexander, 2nd Earl Alexander of Tunis (brother)
- Hon. Brian James Alexander (brother)
- Lady Barbara Violet Bevan (née Bingham) (aunt)
- George Charles Bingham, 5th Earl of Lucan (grandfather)
- Violet Sylvia Blanche Bingham (née Clay), Countess of Lucan (grandmother)
- George Charles Patrick Bingham, 6th Earl of Lucan (uncle)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!