Arthur Charles Wellesley, 4th Duke of Wellington(1849-1934), Colonel
Sitter in 4 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 5 March 1903
by (Richard) Wallace Hester ('W. Hester', 'Hester', 'WH' and 'WH-')
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 11 December 1912
- Lady Eileen Orde (n?e Wellesley) (daughter)
- Lady Anne Maud Rhys (n?e Wellesley) (granddaughter)
- Lady Mary Angela Scott (n?e Wellesley) (sister)
- Augusta Sophia Anne (n?e Pierrepont), Lady Charles Wellesley (mother)
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (grandfather)
- Elizabeth Wellesley (n?e Hay), Duchess of Wellington (aunt)
- Henry Wellesley, 3rd Duke of Wellington (brother)
- Kathleen Emily Bulkeley (n?e Williams), Duchess of Wellington (wife)
- Henry Valerian George Wellesley, 6th Duke of Wellington (grandson)
- Gerald Wellesley, 7th Duke of Wellington (son)
Enter our Jubilee family competition
Submit your family’s recreation of a Royal portrait to win some Jubilee goodiesEnter now
Develop your art skills
Discover our BP Next Generation short films made by artists. Follow step by step guides in drawing and painting techniques.
Hold Still photography workshop
Reflect on your own experiences of lockdown through this easy-to-do from home, photographic exercise.
Draw Like a Renaissance Master
Revisit The Encounter exhibition and learn about Renaissance and Baroque drawing methods and materials.