Arthur Charles Wellesley, 4th Duke of Wellington(1849-1934), Colonel
Sitter in 4 portraits
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 5 March 1903
by (Richard) Wallace Hester ('W. Hester', 'Hester', 'WH' and 'WH-')
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 11 December 1912
- Lady Eileen Orde (née Wellesley) (daughter)
- Lady Anne Maud Rhys (née Wellesley) (granddaughter)
- Lady Mary Angela Scott (née Wellesley) (sister)
- Augusta Sophia Anne (née Pierrepont), Lady Charles Wellesley (mother)
- Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington (grandfather)
- Elizabeth Wellesley (née Hay), Duchess of Wellington (aunt)
- Henry Wellesley, 3rd Duke of Wellington (brother)
- Kathleen Emily Bulkeley (née Williams), Duchess of Wellington (wife)
- Henry Valerian George Wellesley, 6th Duke of Wellington (grandson)
- Gerald Wellesley, 7th Duke of Wellington (son)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.