Sir Spencer Ponsonby-Fane(1824-1915), Cricketer and civil servant
Sir Spencer Cecil Brabazon Ponsonby-Fane (né Ponsonby)
Sitter in 1 portrait
by Sir Leslie Ward
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 26 January 1878
- Frederick Ponsonby, 3rd Earl of Bessborough (grandfather)
- Henrietta Frances ('Harriet') Ponsonby (née Spencer), Countess of Bessborough (grandmother)
- John William Ponsonby, 4th Earl of Bessborough (father)
- John Ponsonby, 5th Earl of Bessborough (brother)
- Frederick George Brabazon Ponsonby, 6th Earl of Bessborough (brother)
- William Ponsonby, 1st Baron de Mauley (uncle)
- Lady Caroline Lamb (aunt)
- Sir Frederic Cavendish Ponsonby (uncle)
- Hon. Gerald Henry Brabazon Ponsonby (brother)
Listen to a series of podcasts exploring the lives of pioneering women, past and present.
William Eggleston was closely associated with the alternative music scene in Memphis. Revisit our 2016 exhibition and listen to a special playlist.
Links to audio and transcripts of interviews with artists, sitters and historic recordings.