Susanna Stephenia Innes-Ker (née Dalbiac), Duchess of Roxburghe(1814-1895), Lady of the Bedchamber to Queen Victoria; wife of 6th Duke of Roxburghe; daughter of Sir Charles Dalbiac
Sitter in 3 portraits
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 26 June 1861
possibly by Rolinda Sharples
by John Cochran, after Andrew Robertson
stipple engraving, published 1839
- Sir James Charles Dalbiac (father)
- Lady Susan Harriet Grant-Suttie (née Innes-Ker) (daughter)
- Lord Charles John Innes-Ker (son)
- James Henry Robert Innes-Ker, 6th Duke of Roxburghe (husband)
- James Henry Robert Innes-Ker, 7th Duke of Roxburghe (son)
- Lady Charlotte Isabella Russell (née Innes-Ker) (daughter)
Make a donation
Support our Making History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .