Susanna Stephenia Innes-Ker (née Dalbiac), Duchess of Roxburghe(1814-1895), Lady of the Bedchamber to Queen Victoria; wife of 6th Duke of Roxburghe; daughter of Sir Charles Dalbiac
Sitter in 3 portraits
by Camille Silvy
albumen print, 26 June 1861
possibly by Rolinda Sharples
by John Cochran, after Andrew Robertson
stipple engraving, published 1839
- Sir James Charles Dalbiac (father)
- Lady Susan Harriet Grant-Suttie (née Innes-Ker) (daughter)
- Lord Charles John Innes-Ker (son)
- James Henry Robert Innes-Ker, 6th Duke of Roxburghe (husband)
- James Henry Robert Innes-Ker, 7th Duke of Roxburghe (son)
- Lady Charlotte Isabella Russell (née Innes-Ker) (daughter)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!