Lord Henry Charles George Gordon-Lennox(1821-1886), Politician; son of 5th Duke of Richmond; ex-officio Trustee of the National Portrait Gallery
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Carlo Pellegrini
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 30 July 1870
- Princess Augusta Katherine Saxe-Weimar (sister)
- Lord Alexander Francis Charles Gordon-Lennox (brother)
- Lord George Charles Gordon-Lennox (brother)
- Cecilia Catherine Bingham (née Gordon-Lennox), Countess of Lucan (sister)
- Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, 6th Duke of Richmond, 6th Duke of Lennox and 1st Duke of Gordon (brother)
- Charles Lennox, 4th Duke of Richmond and Lennox (grandfather)
- Charlotte Lennox (née Gordon), Duchess of Richmond and Lennox (grandmother)
- Charles Gordon-Lennox, 5th Duke of Richmond and Lennox (father)
- Caroline Gordon-Lennox (née Paget), Duchess of Richmond and Lennox (mother)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!