Lord Henry Charles George Gordon-Lennox(1821-1886), Politician; son of 5th Duke of Richmond; ex-officio Trustee of the National Portrait Gallery
Sitter in 5 portraits
by Carlo Pellegrini
chromolithograph, published in Vanity Fair 30 July 1870
- Princess Augusta Katherine Saxe-Weimar (sister)
- Lord Alexander Francis Charles Gordon-Lennox (brother)
- Lord George Charles Gordon-Lennox (brother)
- Cecilia Catherine Bingham (née Gordon-Lennox), Countess of Lucan (sister)
- Charles Henry Gordon-Lennox, 6th Duke of Richmond, 6th Duke of Lennox and 1st Duke of Gordon (brother)
- Charles Lennox, 4th Duke of Richmond and Lennox (grandfather)
- Charlotte Lennox (née Gordon), Duchess of Richmond and Lennox (grandmother)
- Charles Gordon-Lennox, 5th Duke of Richmond and Lennox (father)
- Caroline Gordon-Lennox (née Paget), Duchess of Richmond and Lennox (mother)
View a wide collection of video content on our YouTube channel from past projects to our latest films.
Artist and sitter interviews
Get insights into creating portraiture from BP Portrait Award 2020 artists and their sitters.
Watch our film created to say ‘goodbye’ to the Gallery before we closed for our major transformation project.