Henry Cromwell(1628-1674), Son of Oliver Cromwell and statesman
Sitter associated with 13 portraits
by James Scott, published by Thomas Boys, after William Fisk
mixed-method engraving, published 1839
- Elizabeth Claypole (née Cromwell) (sister)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Steward) (grandmother)
- Elizabeth Cromwell (née Bourchier) (mother)
- Oliver Cromwell (father)
- Richard Cromwell (brother)
- Robert Cromwell (grandfather)
- Mary (née Cromwell), Countess Fauconberg (sister)
- Bridget Fleetwood (née Cromwell) (sister)
- Frances Russell (née Cromwell), Lady Russell (sister)
Make a donation
Support our Make History appeal and help us transform the Gallery.
A unique range of books, accessories and gifts. Every purchase supports the Gallery’s work.
Bring a familiar face home
Refresh your home gallery with a huge selection of custom art prints .