Sir Arthur Stanley(1869-1947), British Red Cross Society Chairman, philanthropist and Conservative politician; MP for Ormskirk
Sitter in 5 portraits
- Edward Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby (grandfather)
- Emma Caroline Stanley (née Bootle-Wilbraham), Countess of Derby (grandmother)
- Edward Henry Stanley, 15th Earl of Derby (uncle)
- Frederick Arthur Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby (father)
- Constance (née Villiers), Countess of Derby (mother)
- Edward George Villiers Stanley, 17th Earl of Derby (brother)
- Lady Isobel Constance Mary Gathorne-Hardy (née Stanley) (sister)
- Edward Montagu Cavendish Stanley, Lord Stanley (nephew)
- Hon. Algernon Francis Stanley (brother)
- Ferdinand Charles Stanley (brother)
- Hon. Frederick William Stanley (brother)
- Sir George Frederick Stanley (brother)
- Oliver Frederick George Stanley (nephew)
- Sir Victor Albert Stanley (brother)
- Lady Emma Charlotte Talbot (née Stanley) (aunt)
Tudor and Elizabethan matching pairs
Test your memory by playing our matching pairs game. Three levels of difficulty make it fun for the whole family.
Regency familiar faces
Rearrange tiles to uncover sitters from the Gallery's Collection by playing our puzzle game.
Who do you think you were?
Answer a few lifestyle questions about the Elizabethan period and discover your inner Elizabethan!