Pamela Jackson (née Freeman-Mitford)(1907-1994), Second daughter of 2nd Baron Redesdale; wife of Derek Jackson
Sitter in 9 portraits
by Unknown photographer
bromide print, circa 1914
- Thomas Gibson Bowles (grandfather)
- Daphne Bowyer (née Freeman-Mitford), Lady Denham (aunt)
- Deborah Vivien Cavendish (née Freeman-Mitford), Duchess of Devonshire (sister)
- Peregrine Andrew Morny Cavendish, 12th Duke of Devonshire (nephew)
- Hon. Iris Elizabeth Freeman-Mitford (aunt)
- Jessica Lucy Freeman-Mitford (later Treuhaft) (sister)
- Nancy Freeman-Mitford (sister)
- (Ernest) Rupert Bertram Freeman-Mitford (uncle)
- Thomas David Freeman-Mitford (brother)
- Hon. Unity Valkyrie Freeman-Mitford (sister)
- Derek Ainslie Jackson (husband)
- Hon. Frances Georgiana Kearsey (née Freeman-Mitford) (aunt)
- Diana Mosley (née Freeman-Mitford, later Guinness), Lady Mosley (sister)
- David Bertram Ogilvy Freeman-Mitford, 2nd Baron Redesdale (father)
- Algernon Bertram Freeman-Mitford, 1st Baron Redesdale (grandfather)
- Sydney (née Bowles), Lady Redesdale (mother)
Visit From Your Armchair
Taylor Wessing Photographic Portrait Prize
An online exhibition celebrating the very best in contemporary portrait photography.
Explore our community photography project, which presents a personal record of the UK during lockdown.
Sculptures in 360°
See sculptures and fascinating objects from our Collection from all angles.
David Hockney: Drawing from Life
Watch highlights from our special exhibition, which had to close early in March 2020 due to lockdown.